The scene: Two rooms filled with unorganised stuff, shoes here and there, CD/DVDs everywhere, books .... somewhere. Dartboard but no darts, iPod but where are the head phones? clothes on bed most of the time and useless documents here and there. In simple words, it was as bad as a guy's room can be. But the big problem was that I have two rooms, so it was double the mess.

Objective: Organise things, decide which room for what purpose and set it like that.

Thoughts: I had to make one room my masti(fun) room. Now both the rooms are connected with a common bath room so I can easily move between the two rooms. In one room I would theme it as a gaming party room. A place to invite friends. The other room has to be a good guys room. Clean and simple.

The Operation: My rooms were a total mess and I didn't know where to start from. So I opened my almira and started sorting my clothes taking out all and throwing them on bed - a place from where I could start. First step was to take out the good party wears..... looking at them I could see how my social night life has plunged, I haven't worn most of them since long.... After piling up clothes and stuff I actually realise how many clothes I have. And thanks to my dhobi most of them look like rag - seems he hates clothes more than anything. So after agonising period of sorting and all I had my almira set, next in line were books. They are actually a great things when you don't have a good mentor(s) in life. This I realised late but none the less I did, so next few mins were spent adjusting them. Okey now what to do about these 300+ DVDs and CDs. Apart from the other organised ones, arranging them is a real pain so for now i just stocked them and put it in a cupboard. Next in line were these so many documents, papers, free this and that pages. I had actually more of raddi than i had thought. Once I was over with them I couldn't just sort which cable was for which. 5 Head phones.. I found the iPod head phone.. but this one was from the old one... oh no.. my sis took the new ones and left the old ones...damn... then what is this ok TV cable, this - another TV cable and this another TV cable now which one for which camera and which one for PSP , who cares either would fit.... and now what this cable for. I had a bad time sorting them.

After spending one good day I had actually set up my room. Now one room is my sleeping room and the other one is masti room.

Sleeping room: No gadgets in here. Just a double bed, dart board, study table, my laptop and my small 2.1 Speakers.
The masti room: I have my PC here, good sound system, one bed (just in case i get bored of the other room), my bean bag (I just love it), my second study, wardrobe, iPod, PSP, cameras. This is the room to get ur friends into. Soon its gonna be my small party room too.

I have to get more posters for my masti room, have to change the theme of it. Get new curtains and posters. For the other room I need more frames for family pics.

Objective Accomplished!