Five point something...
That is what i used to call this book written by Chaetan Bhagat - "five point someone", the title reading "What not to do at IIT". And its the mention of the letters *IIT which makes it a better market product. As I read the book, I found it more like what I had done in college, the bunking, masti, fights, practicals, the labs and the exam days. It was a book to go down the memory lane. In all I found the book average, but then as it progressed it came to the these chapters titled: "The longest day of my life I", then II, III.... VI. And it was from here the book changes into something very new. It for me took me back to days and echoed in my head "I should have dared things". The dares; somethings I should have done but had not, I just stopped myself from doing those things back then.

The book ended very well, for me it was like knowing the characters: Hari, Ryan, Alok, Neha, Prof Veera, Prof cherian ....The book at the end the gave me a thought what if I could go back in time and relive those years. Well probably everyone would want to, and just for the record I have no regrets, but there are a few mistakes which I have made and would to rectify them.

I don't forget things and people and I would certainly not forget Nityan, my good old friend, I have good memories with him. The days on the scooter, the messing up more like Ryan.... Great guy. But unfortunatly we had a big misunderstanding which ripped us apart. I miss that guy, I don't know why but I still hope that things would get normal for us. Not to mention my other friends - Bandhu (i have to shake his head right), Rajiv (the cute one), Mohit(family lawyer now), Vineet (the unique guy), Abhishek Bansal ( :)), Rohit Magazine (he is too smart and clever), Deepak Mittal, Salil John ( Phoneix) and the gals (well not to mention their name in public for some really strong reasons).


Five point something for me has been a charger.. Great work C.Bhagat!

*IIT:- Indian Institute of Technology. IIT is a premier engineerig institute in India, a place where probably every engineer would want to be from.