Its almost 10 months since I crashed at Lonavala last year after diwali. I was riding fast and didn't react wisely as my bike went on the small stones kept to repair the rooted out pole. I was too fast and was doing extreme. My bike skidded off and I went the bike skidding on my own The bike went off the road which was couple of meters high while I just stopped in time. I went to the bike shaken, checking my self on the way, my arm and elbow were bleeding, i took out few sharp stones which had gone into my arm. My jeans had torn from the knee and it was red in my blood. I carried on and looked at my bike nodding in a no, thinking to myself - I won't be able to take this bike out in this shape. I felt weak so I sat on a big stone, still not able to regain the senses right. It was the first time ever in my life that something bad had happened and I had to sit down to relax, it was never this way. Thankfully I had no broken bones.

My dad came to pick me up and as I was on my way home, I thought to myself - is biking worth all this. All negative things were in my head. It was then that I decided that I would never bike again. The days that followed as I was in my bed I realised a lot of things. Where I am and where I could have been with the talents I have. I had put myself down as I have explained under the topic No, Its not OK. I was way too behind in my life. Perhaps my seek for a friend and adjustment therefore had left me down. I had lost the charm in life. But that was it, U had to change and go ahead and here I am, back on the bike, riding faster and stronger.

But before I could begin I had to fix a lot of psychological barriers, the world around me had changed and I had to change. I had to be better. But it took me 10months since to change my attitude, habits thoughts. The ladder to success was too steep due to the years I wasted yawning and the advantages I lost. But then I thought to myself, look at me I like to play a losing game, I also like to play a losing video game. The video game where my armor is broken, ammo is low and enemy strong. Its a different kick to do what people say is difficult. You have to think wisely, act maturely and not take too many risks, yes at those times you don't take risks you plan things out and take chances - not risks, because at that level, your attitude is so that risk is not the word. It totally disappears. Most of the guys would restart the game, but hey thats not me. Look at biking, I let the guys over take before I catch them, in sports too. So why not in life? Its difficult but what the hell! Lets do the same here.
So here I am ready to charge, ready to fight, ready for everything. My journey for perfection has begun.

World watch out, I am coming.