This was one of the chain mails in our biking group bikenomads. So here is my answer to that.

1. Money: Yes! It was money that restricted me to buy motorcycle. I wanted something faster, safer and attractive. But I was too short of few million USD which I needed to buy a harrier jump jet, so I had to choose the next best alternative, which was a motorcycle.

2. I can't bungie jump every day: Well had bungie jumping been an alternative, I would have choosen that. Also you can move only vertically not horizontally with that, else I would have used it to go to my office.

3. Insanity: Sometimes I do like to be insane, but instead of harming others;I bike. Sometimes doing 80KMPH on busy roads. Hope no one in my family reads this.

4. Feeling it: Ever saw the Bajaj Avenger advertisment, I feel like god ? Well thats what bikenomads do and that is what I like.

5. Andrenaline: Well I don't get the adrenaline pump as my bikes doesn't break the 150KMPH barrier, so ...... (This is just to increase the point count).

6. Ever wondered why dog pokes his face out of the window. Ask a biker :)

7. Rains: I love to get wet in rains. Thats why sometimes I just go without any rain gear to ride. Hell I was once on ride from 6:30 AM to 11:00PM in rain riding, though with the rain suit which was next to useless. One newbie got crazy looking at the hands. One crazy stuff.

8. Be a gang: There are bikers and then there are people like us. So we bikers at bikenomads have different style of living. Imagine going into a cafe with guys having some part of bike in there hands and discussing about it.

9. A different world: The long rides, the people and sense of belonging. Its a totally different world out of the normal and it relaxes me.

10. Its fun!