Recently I was out with a gal, a casual meet up not a date. It was going fine, then it turned too basic, nothing amazing. Then I thought to myself this is not right. What's wrong with me? I was never this boring. I mean, I have been at times been boring for others but that was my choice, but this time around I was genuinely a boring person. I was wondering whats wrong with me now?

After giving a thought to it, I realised that over the time I have not been out on some exciting dates or events; I have actually become a pretty boring guy. But this was never so, (well except it was there way back then). On giving some more thought to it I noticed that I was always saying to myself "It's OK!". Be it anything, I was always putting my guard down. And to be frank I was putting my guard down on everything just because I was not having the audience to show off my skill to. Just to be in tune with them I have actually become one of them, but also unlike them, I am going down while they are on their way up.

Today when I realise it, I look back at my academics, health, command over language, confidence .....everything, I have actually gone down instead of going up.

So what now?
Well now since I realise this, first thing I got to do is break this habit and fast. From now on its no more "Its OK!" thing for me. But as they say - better late then never. Besides, its a good way to show off now that I have to ;)

Getting me?