We will we will Rock You!



Freddie mercury: If you listen to rock then chances are that you have come across this great artist. He is probably the guy who made rock famous. And there wouldn't be a rock lover around who doesn't know him (exceptions are always there.)

On my tour to Montreux (Switzerland), I came across a big statue of the man facing the huge Geneva lake. Since I was busy with project before I went to Swiss, I didn't have much time to actually read what all was there and this was very much true when I went to Montreux. This huge statue was a big surprise for me. Needless to say that I loved this surprise. Later on I came to know that Freddie actually loved this city and had spent a lot of time here. This memorial statue was built and put on the lake as a tribute to this great legend.

1st and 2nd september are marked as Freedie Mercury memorial days and on the occasion, fans from around the world come over to pay their tribute.