Well everything seemed to be going right, the big hammer of recession hit the market and everything shook as if an earthquake had come.  Thankfully in India things were not bad, thanks to the congress in power. But with elections around the corner and the mass unaware Indians heading in for voting, there is no clue what will happen if some other government comes. Add to that I am among the irresponsible Indians who would not be voting because I was too unaware of deadlines. Aware of the world but not aware of times. And its just not me, its the millions of so called intelligent Indians who would be on the same path.

The plan ahead:

1. No more mr nice guy. Every one loves the nice guy, he helps, doesn’t complains and remains satisfied. Its not an easy life but he can’t change it. Neither can I, but this is a path I will take from now on.

2. Money – it does matter. Well one of the few negative things about good people is that they are not after money. My dad was not and so I was not. But, things have changed. Sadly, it took me too long to realise this. Can’t help it  – I am a piscean.

3. Physical build: OK! I am just 72Kgs. I was not thin like I am today but things didn’t go well initially and i let them be like that. BIG MISTAKE.  Fixing this is now a priority. No matter what I have to do it.

4. Knowledge is power: Well everyone knows this but if you are in technology area, its a must. I need to work on it and brush up my skills. No more and more .

5. Buy a car: Yes! A small car to drive around.

6. Motorcycle more: Go faster, longer and work on some tricks on bikes. I want to ride to shimla from pune and back or atleast go to goa. Yeah! I haven’t done that till now.

7. Start night life back again. More disc, more partying.