Dark night, curvy roads going up and down, two riders and no one on the road 
Paradise!

Two engines roaring on a quiet, empty road, the light beam just sufficient enough to light up the next 15 meters on a hilly track and one doesn’t know if the road is going to turn right or left, it doesn’t get scarier than that. Reminds of another late night ride where I was going fast all set to take the tight right hander when the High intensity light from a bike behind light up the road and i saw at the very last minute that its a hard left instead. Had he been slow I would have been down the hill.But tonight I can’t control the itch to throttle up. The speedo moving between 60 to 80KMPH on way to lavasa. There is just no straight line (there are a few stretches but a very few).There was no plan to ride at night, I had to deliver a diary to a friend whose number I just couldn’t get through so what to do? I thought perhaps it was my phone so I called a friend and we got talking. Few minutes later it ended with a ride plan.Me and somanath met at Chandani Chownk (pune, India), sayan didn’t show up. Somanath said – “hey we won’t ride fast tonight, around 80KMPH* only”. And I was thinking to myself – “80 at ghats, i would be happy if I could touch 60 on those roads”. But you can’t control the adrenaline. It takes over you and when the mood is ride, the mind is at peace, the bio senses just start to perform with great efficiency. I just kept going faster and faster till the sanity part of the brain told me – “hello, your not a motorcycle world champion, keep in limits”.It was a fun ride. Wish I could record it.