1. Travel the world: I wanna travel the world see all its wonders, both man made and natural. I want to relax at thai beaches, go up north to see arora borealis, the pyramids of Egypt and China, the sculptures of easter islands, the mosque in Turkey..... the list goes on and on. And yes most importantly I want to go these places with someone special. Not to mention, I would want my family to come along for most (not all ;-) ) and some with the gang.

2. Own a Superbike: I want to ride to insane levels of speed some thing more than 200 KMPH and to know how it feels to be invincible (for that short span).I want an atleast 600CC monster to satisfy my hunger of speed.

3. Be a pilot: Well thats probably every one wants to do, fly like a bird. I want to go faster there too.

4. Para jumping: Yup! Get the parachute and jump. And hopefully it opens everytime before i touch the ground.

5. PETA: Do something for the animals. I am sadden almost every other day by the death of the stray animals. I would wanna do something for that.

6. Be a good son/brother and father: Too mature for the later part but then as Superman said: "From the father comes the son and from son ... the father."

7. Be known for something good: Money comes and goes but respect stays. Well you cannot have everyone's respect beacuse it may satisfy few but it may make other hate you. All said, I still would like to go down as a guy who inspires rather than just another guy.