One fine day I went to FC road here in Pune and parked my vehicle well with in the marks (which were laid down by probably Britishers for parking). FC road is one area where Traffic Police is very vigilant about parking rules.


So after parking the CBZ and making sure that I am well with in the line a whole 2 feet. I went with my sis and jiju for a movie in their car. And when I returned back to collect my bike it wasn't there. For a second I thought that it was stolen. But then again I had my confidence in traffic police too. So I went down to the "chowki" and saw the bike parked. Happy to know that it was not stolen but then how the hell did it land here? So I went ahead and asked the constable why my bike was here. He replied in a typical Pune police wala style stating that my bike was parked outside the marked area. And to prove that what he was saying was true he showed me the pic of the bike parked a meter off the line. And I was like wow! How did the damn guys do that. I was like so pissed off.... These damn guys had pushed my bike off the line and taken the pics..

Thankfully I could use some influence to get off the hook but considering an average puneite, its a nightmare. Can I trust the cops?