Trip to Alibagh

Two weekend offs (2nd-3rd Dec) and what to do? That was the question in my mind and there was one place i could think of - Alibagh. A small town on the western ghats on the Indian sub-continent. Some 130 Kms from pune - Alibag is a popular getaway for people of Mumbai, Pune and places around. Though this is not the best season to go - but i just wanted to go on a ride.

The other reason was to try my camera, photography has been on the back of my mind for a while and it was the perfect to take some good snaps. What I wanted to try was some snaps just out of the blue – not too much posing, but I would be lying by saying that I didn’t do that – but most of them like the one on the right were capturing the moment at the perfect time. Not a bad start na?

Click to view pictures of the tripview ablbum
Please comment on my post and let me know what better to do to make it interesting.