It was just another day for me, I was riding my black bike. I was around 12 that time. Life was such a simple thing. As usual I was riding my cycle fast. I was coming back after playing a good game of cricket. I was in my street and I was riding a bit too fast for the lanes. It was then the car in front of me braked a bit too hard for my anticipation . I was like, damn. I pressed the lever to brake the rear tyre. Unfortunately for me the the brake cable snapped from the end of the break lever. I quickly jammed in the front brakes but my bad luck, the cable of this also snapped at the end of the lever and now both the cords were moving horizontally like an inverted pendulum. "oh shit.. front brakes gone too" dancing in front of me as if saying "nai nain naina nai na" like kids do.

With no brakes I hit the rear bumper of the car, "aaaahhhhh" I had landed with my balls on the cycle rod. Everything in the world seem irrelevant. Even the fact that a cycle can't balance itself on two wheels. And then "dham" I had hit the ground.