Org Builder

Well what the hell is this?
Well this is a tool which lets you design the structure of an organisation.
As you see in the picture, there are a few blocks joined through some link. These are the roles. For instance there can be a role HR Manager, which would have all the HRs in the company as the users in the company. Here in the pic - you can refer to the link Head.

From this tool you can give complete information about the organisation like
1. What all ranks are there
2. Who all are in each role.
3. All the employees.
4. Their name, email id.....
5. What work is allocated to which group.
6. Which all users have similar attribute, for example you can highlight users who are java programmers or who are both in Java and javaScript..
The list is too big to write.

What I do in this:
Well no this is again not what I have made from scratch but added value to. My task is to give it a new shape. What all I have to do:
1. Make it more user friendly: Currently the system has lot of functionality but is not very user friendly. And its my job to make it user friendly. Luckily I get to fire all ideas here. My thoughts, my ideas. Thats great about my work. I am so new to this IT world and I get to call the shots.

What all I would be doing, I can't tell here. Completely off limits. But will tell you some time later when I am over with it.